Friday, July 13, 2007

MY TOP TEN NOVELS

So here are my top ten novels, so far! This list was hard for two reasons: Firstly, unlike CD's, I don't own the majority of books that I've read and enjoyed! And secondly, it's soooo hard to choose! But seeings as this is my blog, I make the rules. So more than one book by an author IS allowed. Mwahahaha!

So here goes...

MY TOP TEN NOVELS:

1. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
2. The Power of One - Bryce Courtenay
3. Magician - Raymond E. Feist
4. Emma - Jane Austen
5. The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. JPOD - Douglas Coupland
7. To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee
8. Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller
9. The Whale Rider - Witi Ihimaera.
10. Velvet Elvis - Rob Bell


Close by:
Angela's Ashes - Frank McCourt
Hey Nostradamus - Douglas Coupland


The list obviously excludes short stories, poetry, and plays -maybe I'll do more lists!
I'll blatantly rip off Rhett's recent idea and say: reply with your own top ten novels lists!

No comments: