Tuesday, November 22, 2005

An unproductive Tuesday

I was supposed to be at work today, and actually made it all the way there only to be sent home sick. Which is probably a good thing seeings at it was raining at the time and it may not have been a good idea to be working outside - as was the intention.

So I spent the day in bed trying (unsuccessfully) to sleep, reading Velvet Elvis (see Rhett's blog), and watching Bridget Jones 2.

This left me lots of time to convince myself I'm getting chickenpox, which is most probably not the case but I'll keep you updated...

6 comments:

Rhett said...

I really hope you dont't! Did you know that the weird scar that looks like a dimple next to my left eye is from chickenpox?

jeanie said...

Hey babe...Megs and I came to the conclusion that we are all sick coz we were all in charge of cafe in some way!

Anyway, I sure hope you're not down with cicken pox! You'd know for sure if you were...

Hope you get better soon

Sarah said...

Thanks for the concern guys! To my relief there were no extra spots when I woke up this morning so I'm thinking they may have just been due to a virus or something.

Sux you and Megan are sick too Jean, maybe we all need a big holiday :)

And Rhett that scar by your eye just adds to your cuteness :) ... I mean manliness.

Anonymous said...

i also watched that bridget jones today - if id known u were home i wouldve called! why do u think u have chicken pox? have u had them before?

Sarah said...

Crazy that we both watched it:)
Yeah I have had chickenpox before but I know a few people who've had it twice. Mum's been in contact with some people who had it this week and I broke out in a few spots yesterday. Just being paranoid!
Give me a text re. friday morning walk :)

Anonymous said...

itll have to be early friday, im popping to the city to get jewellery stuff later. what time are u able?
yeah people do get it twice, but ur more likely to get shingles - let me know if u get a whole lot of spots in certain patches but none anywhere else mmkay? Otherwise u could just need sleep :P. I presume ur busy tonight, im examing all day tomorrow. i have no money on my phone and cant be bothered to top up :) so text me what time on friday and ill see u then, otherwise give me a call. love me